Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MY shelter in the storms

Psalm 89: 33-34 "My lovingkindness I will not utterly take from him,
nor allow My faithfulness to fail. My covenant I will not break,
nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips."
"O God I need You, O God I need You here with me,

I know You hear me,
Your the hope all of my days, Your my hope all of my days

Jesus, Savior, Protector of my soul,

Ooh Messiah, Redeemer, Your the shelter in the storm. In the storm.

O God I love You, O God I love to speak your Name.

I know You hear me, Your my hope all of my days, Your my hope all of my days.

I'll be watching, waiting 'till Your love comes back for me,

and I'll be watching, waiting 'till Your love comes rescueing."


2 comments:

Jessy said...

i love that song!!!!

MyMy said...

waaaa! me too!
do you know who sang this song?
can you tell me please, i'd really like to download the mp3.
thanks! :)