Friday, June 26, 2009

Blast from the Past



I have been collecting old pictures for our slideshow we want to present at the wedding, and i thought I would give a guys a little sneak peak of what is to come. :D
Haven't changed too much. 


Picnic in the front yard. Those were the days. Nina! those are the red juice BOXES i was telling you about! haha
I did NOT (and still dont) like disney costume characters. Briana on the other hand could not have been happier!
probably content watching sesame street 


My mom made a lot of our clothes

me and chloe!!

awww... little Joshy and Stuart. Still best friends

5 comments:

Sera Nelson said...

So cute! I love little kid pictures!

Tara Harman said...

Blasts from the past are fun... I did gymnastics at Newhope also : )

Nina49a said...

Awww. I love the sister pics! SO cute!

Brittany Anne said...

Uh... i HATE, LOATHE, VOMIT towards Disney Costume Characters. I have the same type of pictures, and in everyone of them, my face is about to break out into a crying fit. To this day, giant costume creators are still a no go....

Brianna said...

awwww! as bat would say....precious!