Thursday, April 16, 2009

L.O.V.E.

Let me just start out by saying : "I don't think I could be any happier with the way our pictures came out." Nina did such an amazing job and had some really fun ideas. She definitely kept us laughing. We first stopped off at Crystal Cove to find some amazing flower field shots. We found exactly what i had in mind... minus the burrs attached to my shoes. After Crystal Cove we headed down to Laguna Beach where we shot the pictures from my previous post. 





Look at him! Smokin hot!




3 comments:

lar thompson said...

you're making me jealous! haha ;) love you girl

Brianna said...

yayyyy!! i love all of these!!! and especially the one at the top of your profile. teehee.

Abraham and Danielle said...

I love them all!! My fav is when you two are nose to nose...amazing!
Danielle