Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I made it!











I have finally made it through all 13 years at Calvary! Do I feel more accomplished? Do I feel older/more mature? Do I feel different? What am I going to do with the beginning of the rest of my life? These questions have all been asked to me within the last 48 hours of my life, and honestly? nope. Don't feel different, more accomplished, more mature..but yes I do know what im going to do with the beginning of the rest of my life. Ironically, the people who have asked me are unwilling to accept my answer. And what might that be? I have sacrificed the riches of this world to store up greater treasures in heaven, and follow the path that i ever so clearly feel that God has called me to. I am very satisfied to say that I plan to be spending the next two years of my life attending Bible college with the purpose and intent of strengthening my faith in my God and learning to walk closer and more intimately with him each day of my life. Josh also attends the Bible college so it will be a great time for the both of us to be able to grow together spiritually in this ever so important area of our lives.




On a lighter note...I bought THE SWEETEST camera today, fully paid for with my graduation money. It is a Nikon D40 for those of you who have an appretiation for that kinda thing. Let me just say..I am stoked.

1 comment:

Corynne Escalante said...

Wow... Congrats!... on a multitude of levels. first, congratulations on finishing high school! yeah. (but kinda sad that life is changing...) And second: Whoot whoot! nice camera! congratulations on that! and i'm so proud of you for going to bible college. i am proud of you that you can hear and listen to the Lord's voice. I love you! miss you! love your blog... i can totally hear you saying it all. "it was quite funny actually" that is totally a rachel thing... :-)