Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm 20! .. 2 months ago

So i have just not been very motivated lately to keep up my blog. Most of the people who follow my blog are friends with me on facebook so I guess i've just figured its easiest just to post pictures there. But at the same time i enjoy telling a story, so lets see how fast i can update everyone on the past two months of my life.
Josh and i planned on celebrating my birthday with a few friends at the park, but it ended up being a rainy day so we had it at his parents house instead which turned out to be a lot of fun. the boys made an authentic mexican meal with homemade guacamole, carne asada, etc. We ended up playing an intense game of Mad Gab (always a great choice) and of course.. the girls dominated.

Look at the delicious cookies batstone made for me! shes so creative :)
the boys very intently trying to beat us at Mad Gab.. too bad they didnt.

I love my girls
The boys had WAY too much fun with the wii


No comments: